2 x 16 oz pieces of Aquna Bass fillets (skin off)
10 oz jar of good quality Thai Laksa paste
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 x large eggplant, cut into 1/2 in cubes
1/2 cup ginger peeled and sliced thinly
10 ea large basil leaves
1/4 cup coriander leaves
6 ea kaffir lime leaves
4 ea red chillies, sliced
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp sugar
1 quart of water
- Slice Aquna Bass fillets into 5cm pieces.
- In a large wok, heat the curry paste with vegetable oil until fragrant.
- Add water and season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and add eggplant and ginger, simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add fish pieces and simmer until fish is cooked.
- Add basil, kaffir lime leaves, red chilli slices and half of the coriander leaves.
- Serve and garnish with the remainder of the coriander.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE